The purpose and responsibilities of the Publications Committee is to:
- Develop programs to improve chapter communications and publications including newsletters and rosters. In the past this included publications of “The Bridge” newsletter.
- Act as central clearing house to obtain and disseminate informative articles, news of Region importance and regional affairs.
- Arrange for the interchange of chapter publications between all chapters of the Region.
- Make recommendations for the Region Newsletter Award in accordance with the Region Awards Guide.
- Other duties as defined by the Board.