The Purpose and responsibilities of the Planning Committee is to:
- Formulate, evaluate, and update goals and objectives for consideration by the Board.
- Develop a long range planning program to promote growth of Region Programs.
- Update the Region Strategic Plan at 5-year intervals or more frequently if directed by the Board.
- Make recommendations to the Board on actions necessary to implement the “Goals and Objectives” listed in the current Region Strategic Plan.
- Annually plan and organize a series of Chapter Leadership Workshops covering all chapters in the Region. These workshops are to provide opportunities for Region and Chapter Leadership Training and exchange of “Best Practices” between Chapters.
- Other duties as defined by the Board.